For Non-Emergency maintenance issues please use the Maintenance Request Form in your Tenant Portal.
For Emergency maintenance issues call (336) 659-3018.
For Customer Service issues use the Customer Service Request in your Tenant Portal.
Please call the direct line of your Property Manager or Customer Service Representative to ensure prompt service.
During the winter please help us to keep your home more safe and comfortable and to prevent pipes from freezing:
- Heat turned on before cold weather arrives.
- NEVER USE STOVE AS HEAT SOURCE!
- Keep as much heat as possible in areas where pipes may freeze.
- LEAVE A LITTLE WATER RUNNING ON NIGHTS WHEN TEMPS DROP BELOW 36 DEGREES.
- Ensure crawl space door is closed tightly.
- Notify us if anything requires our attention.
ALL OF OUR HOMES AND APARTMENTS SHOULD HAVE WORKING SMOKE DETECTORS.
- Have a working smoke detector on each level of your dwelling.
- Contact our us immediately if you don’t have a smoke detector.
- Do not move-in until a detector has been installed. Regularly test the smoke detectors and keep good batteries in the detector.
- If the detector is not working properly CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
In accordance with your residential rental agreement all non-emergency requests are to be made in writing. You can submit your request by:
- Coming by our office during normal office hours
- Mailing to our office
- Using the online tenant portal to create and submit a request online.
- If there are reasons you need telephone assistance please contact your Property Manager of Customer Service Representative or call 336-722-1834 and press 1 for customer service, then press 2 for our maintenance request line.
A password is required to login to the Tenant Portal. If you do not already have one, you can request one here.
Have a question or need assitance with any of our services? We’re here to help! Click the button below to drop us a line.
Baldwin Properties offers several convenient ways to pay your rent.
- Automatically drafting your rent payment from your bank account with our “auto-debit” service.
- Via redit/debit cards
- Via E-checks
We realize setting up your utilities in the middle of the moving process can really be a hassle. For your convenience, here is a list of the local areas utility service providers.